Step 1 Get the TV ready
Configure the television so it is ready for the standup. You will also need a laptop.
and Plug everything in
Connect the relevant cables between the various devices.
Step 2 Configure the catchbox
These steps are required.
- Ensure the catchbox transmitter is plugged in at the mains wall
- Turn on the transmitter and wait for the switch to blink green
- Plug the transmitter USB cable into the facilitators laptop
- Twist and pull the black piece of foam out of the catchbox
- Turn on the catchbox and wait for the LED to turn green
- Wait for the transmitter light to turn solid green
Step 3 Join and configure the standup
Join the hangout and present to those on it.
- Connect to standup hangout via the calendar invite
- Connect to standup hangout via the link in the team slack
Step 4 Clear up
Disconnect from the hangout and disconnect any cables.
Most importantly, remember to switch off the catchbox to save the battery.
or Get someone else to clear up
Schedule another meeting for right after the standup and force someone else to sort everything out.